Reviews for "Madness Throne (Demo)"

Intense

So this was a pretty "INTENSE" game you have here I really like the "SHOT-GUN" the game mechanics are really good music and sound was pretty good too, a well made game, I would try and make the hit target a tad bit better, This was one of those games that made me keep going to newgrounds. It also inspired me in some simular games but this is one of those types of games that is not too complicated but adds a certain style and keeps one interested, there are parts that could be better but really cool game you have here. Infact it was pretty Divine. if you ask me.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
I would try and make the hit target a tad bit better

~X~

A really fun game! Very well made.

This is the best shooting game in NG!
Challenge: Finish the game without hurting anyone!

Can't walk 10/10

Not bad, in fact I like it.