Reviews for "Click Farm"

the classic cookie clicker the original time waster

It's okay for a beginning clicker. With an auto clicker, you can complete the game in less than an hour. Or buy everything at least. The costumizer medal didn't trigger.

Unfortunately, you are forced to continuously clean up the coins or it won't generate new ones. The collector upgrade is a practically pointless feature; as soon as you've got one million gold you'll have many millions of clicks, so you go straight for the mansion + medal. Even if the collector would cost only half it might not be worth the delay. May be giving it a separate medal would help. Also, the late game lasts too long; once you've got all the seeds & upgrades you end up with millions of clicks you can't spend on anything.

During my play, I got two more shovels than sickles, hoes, tillers, and farmers while the Customizer medal did not unlock in my browser but did in the game.
Also, it looks like the display for the Collector say $10M but gameplay has it at $1M.
Good game representative of the clicker genre.

Nice easy game but not enough upgrades or coins it took to long and got boring quick I made it to 30,000 clicks