Reviews for "Riddle Transfer 2"

Thank you JonBro for an amazing series. Ive kept it in the back of my mind for years now never able to forget it. It took me a while to figure out the puzzles, because I'm brain dead (school) but it was a lot of fun. Its great to know you had good inspiration and help from a lot of people. Keep strong
-Scottpage2001

Fun Game.

Amazing after 10 year's... It's finally out! Such a wonderful masterpiece JonBro!

...Okay..This game is increasingly difficult for me to do..I only have a boiling bucket of water, soap, chewed up gum, the long division book, and a gum ball..I have no clue what to do now..