Reviews for "Mouse basher"

I good finger workout but otherwise pretty enjoyable for some reason it put a smile on my face once i beat it PS i good way to gain xp

If you think about what you have to do to win the game, it's great!

cheers dude

Not that good; easily defeatable if you have a mouse touchpad.
Could be better if there was a change in colors for each level, had to get to the button each level, maybe music.

Wooooooooooooooooooo responds:

Thanks for reviewing I agree its lacking but this was mainly a medal test. that's some good ideas though thanks for sharing them

Too easy, just hit tab and held the space bar to get all medals.

Simple fun! :) The fact that it counts down the more you bash makes it a bit more challenging to reach the end too, unlike all them idle clickers, though if you right-click and 'play' you skip to the final screen. Might want to add a frame between the two, or something, so people don't hack their way past. ;) A lot of games disable the right-click menu, but that's pretty useful for other things, like quality toggle. Anyway, as for the game: a more graphical interview would've been nice, but it is functional! Quick; good game.

-cd-

Wooooooooooooooooooo responds:

Thanks cyberdevil appreciate it, I have fixed the right click option I knew I forgot something