Reviews for "Mouse basher"

This was easy, now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to see my finger doctor.

Lol

cool beans

Simple click time waster. Made it to level 10 with little difficulty.

Good time waster, Not in a bad way, This game is basically a clicker game without power-ups, You click and click, It can get things off of your mind easily, It also gets difficult by the hundreds, Each level gets increasingly harder, Even if its fun, Its in judgement. I can say this game is short, Yet fun.

4 1/2 stars, Good work for a game made in a couple hours.

Thanks glad u liked it

I am sorry, but I could not get into this. It was just me clicking the same stuff over and over again. At least the sound was nice. You should have more variety in a game like this. I don't know how I lost points. You should just have more stuff going on.

Everything just seemed way too simple. I wish the medals showed up in the game. Is that some error here? Yeah, I do want to bash you. It's just not in the way you think.

Wooooooooooooooooooo responds:

I believe u still got the medal as its on your wall that was my main goal, and every .8 seconds you score will go down by whatever level number you are. As for the pop up I got all of them on my screen check ur browser settings