Reviews for "Submachine 10: the Exit"

A perfect send-off to the greatest online point-and-click adventure series ever made. Not only does this installment create an incredibly massive world for the player to explore, but it also includes clever touches that bring the series full-circle, giving long-time fans a sense of nostalgia as they go back to where it all began.

Thank you Mr. Skutnik, for an incredible journey.

10/10

This was great. Thank you.

This was pure art. By far the best point and click game on Newgrounds and definatelly one of the best of all kinds and time.

Thank you very much for the effort to bring this to us.

A great ending to a complex story. While I might not have understood the whole journey, it's great the way you tied up the most important parts together.

The puzzles were solid and some of the best in the Submachine series, the only one i was frustrated with and hated was the loop puzzle because you had no control of where you were going, so it was basically constantly going through each room only to groan that it wasn't the room you wanted.

The artwork and sounds were awesome as usual. The soundtrack lends itself to recreating that feeling of being observed yet also the wonder of the Submachine.

Overall I loved the game, and a part of me is sad that the main series is probably over, but I have feeling we haven't made a full departure from Submachine quite yet. If you're planning on making more games like this, or making more games involving Submachine, I wish you the best of luck

Best puzzle game I seen so far.