Reviews for "Horror House"

I have to say that it is a great start to something much better. For a short little side-scrolling horror game, it is solid, but I think you could make it much better by doing more with it. Having a longer game with more levels, a progressing story, and a change in music more. But again, for what it was, I think you did a great job, I just think you could turn it into a really solid game by continuing it. I did a small let's play here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYNH_vDiU4Y. Keep up the great work.

Oh, I found one bug, if you hold down on the W key for long enough, you will just keep bouncing even after letting go and pressing it again, small little thing that is fixed by dying it seems.

BusinessCatStudio responds:

Wow you even made a video :O Thank you very much but unfortunately i lost all my game files so i can't update it :(

some scares, but need to have a better story.

spooky scary skeletons

Almost there to my taste. This has a simple but not bad style, the lantern idea works for me, nice atmosphere, controls are responsive too. This game could be a lot better if it was longer, maybe some more platforming and less of those silly scare jumps. Keep creating.

Not bad, sounds, music and jump scares were very effective. Well done.

Graphics were a little primitive and were somewhat out of place.

The game was a bit short, you might consider expanding it.