Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "DK3 Breakbeat V2"

Ooh!!!!

OCR!? Dang, you have high hopes man, they don't let just anything in. However, I think you've got it made! I've never heard the music for that game, but I still love this! It's amazing, hands down!

Nice :)

I like your work, I like it so much my iPod is now filled with your songs :)
Keep up the amazing work :)

Great work

Don't sweat it too much about the rejection, OCR standards are pretty high (too high in my opinion). OCR is heavily based on composition and rarely about what sounds good. It's good in a way, but bad too. It applies especially to trance/techo/drum 'n' bass. You'll rarely find em nowadays purely cuz those genre's are hard to be produced to match OCR standards. If you really want a submission on there, ask the judges or remixers (judges are usually remixers anyway) for some advice, otherwise, just don't bother.

I'd complain about their standards on the OCR boards directly but those judges have probably had enough of people disagreeing with the way they do things already, I've been around OCR long enough to know that. Apart from stickin to Newgrounds, just submit to VGMix when it's back up and running. Bound to get some kudos there too. As for me, I'm givin this one a 9, great work.

Tell me about it...

Fuck OCRemix. I found a few good remixers on there but gave up on it because theres so many better people on here. Tried to submit some of my work and got rejected. Glad I found newgrounds un-biased audio portal. Rock on newgrounders!

Straight 10's and a 5/5 vote.

Peace,
Jarrod (Hating 4 A.M.)

Damn OCR!

This is an awesome piece. I rarely ever visit OC Remix anymore. Most of the songs they accept these days suck ass. I can really tell you worked pretty hard on it. I love Donkey Kong Country music. It's only natural I love this! Hope you get something on OC Remix, I'm watching!

10/10, one of my rare give-aways. ^.~

cornandbeans responds:

lol I just found out today that it was rejected... oh well. :(