Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "DK3 Breakbeat V2"

Great work

Okay, when I can pick out several of your songs at random and find them awesome, that says a lot about you!

Great job, and good luck on OCRemix. I hate those bastards. They have a notorious habit of rejecting good mixes and accepting annoying crap.

cornandbeans responds:

yay :D thanks man

so... the judging is gonna probably start tomorrow..

and I completely agree with you about OCRemix. I've already been rejected twice. :P

YAYAYA!

Dude... SWEET! The intro is AWSOME! Everything has been upgraded TEN FOLD! I Liked the first one, the second one is an Godly audio... You should be added to my worship list.

Cheak out the stuff I just submited too BTW... Im suprised someone really liked the epic echoes one... O.o

5/5 10/10!

UMMMMMMM

Im a DJ who is respected for what i do, making music. Try to blind diiferent beats and keep the tempo down not fast all the time. Great attempt tho son. Just keep trying.from Grant Williams AKA Frosty

far out

hahah shit u got me by surprise this is fuckin great
fuckin love that decoration melody goin on there
fuck!

Great piece of work

Very professionaly done and commercial sounding :) This stands out from regular DnB, there is an actual interesting melody that accompanies the drum and fills. The only thing, like sadspoon said, is the empty 2 step beat going on. It's great that you varied the beat every now and then, but you really need to work in some furious little snares and hats between the main kick and snares.

However, the pads are great, and this sounds like a great fusion of the Trance and the DnB genres. I would really like to see this up on tomorrows weekly favourites :)

I wish it luck

Erectronik - You review me, me review you :)