Reviews for "Kakarot!-DBZ Broly Parody"

This was the most entertaining game I've played on here yet XD This deserves 5 stars! :D

SuperLME responds:

Thanks, Bro! It's really nice to hear that! I'm working on a new plat former game , with the alpha demo coming out today! :)

HAahahahahahah great!

SuperLME responds:

Glad to know I entertained you! Follow me on Instagram @lax_syndicate for some more funny content!

(I'm working on a Future Trunks/Donald Trump Parody in the future)
I appreciate any and all feedback, thanks!

sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuperLME responds:

Well, thank you bro. I appreciate your response. :)
-Lax

The only thing I got to criticise is, that you some different audio quality differences and the painting style is not so great but eh, for that many references (and srsly, I got all) I give you a 4.5, having a great sense of humor together with such hard work into a great movie (even it's not perfect but hey, it's cool, I don't want to be a jerk on this cool and punny work!) which is so funny I smiled literally all the time I saw that.

And I saw it like three times. So if you need another voice actor who really is impressed of yer work, gimme a PM dude, you're cool, carry on mate!

Oh an btw. SO MANY MEDAAAAAAAAAAAAALS....DEEZ NUTZ!
Bwahahahaha GOTY! xD

SuperLME responds:

Sure dude! Lets get together sometime to produce something rad! I'm thinking of some ideas right now in college, but I am gonna generate more content this year. email me at markslawrence3@gmail.com so maybe i can voice act for you. Also, about the audio quality; I had issues with channeling and at least 3 voices actor's microphones.( Mine worked perfectly :) )
Right now I have one new vid up on Youtube: My Shift at Harris Teeter , that you might wanna check out that's more recent than Kakarot. Thanks for your feedback and support.

-Lax P.S. I'm one Instagram: Lax_Syndicate

cool free medals

SuperLME responds:

Not free.....you DO have to do something to get them.....silly ;) . BTW, thanks for the review!