Reviews for "Kakarot!-DBZ Broly Parody"

The only thing I got to criticise is, that you some different audio quality differences and the painting style is not so great but eh, for that many references (and srsly, I got all) I give you a 4.5, having a great sense of humor together with such hard work into a great movie (even it's not perfect but hey, it's cool, I don't want to be a jerk on this cool and punny work!) which is so funny I smiled literally all the time I saw that.

And I saw it like three times. So if you need another voice actor who really is impressed of yer work, gimme a PM dude, you're cool, carry on mate!

Oh an btw. SO MANY MEDAAAAAAAAAAAAALS....DEEZ NUTZ!
Bwahahahaha GOTY! xD

SuperLME responds:

Sure dude! Lets get together sometime to produce something rad! I'm thinking of some ideas right now in college, but I am gonna generate more content this year. email me at markslawrence3@gmail.com so maybe i can voice act for you. Also, about the audio quality; I had issues with channeling and at least 3 voices actor's microphones.( Mine worked perfectly :) )
Right now I have one new vid up on Youtube: My Shift at Harris Teeter , that you might wanna check out that's more recent than Kakarot. Thanks for your feedback and support.

-Lax P.S. I'm one Instagram: Lax_Syndicate

cool free medals

SuperLME responds:

Not free.....you DO have to do something to get them.....silly ;) . BTW, thanks for the review!
-Lax

Amazing, funny, lots of medals and references, I almost feel like. DEEZ NUTS! HA!... xD

I only have Slenderman, the mario box, and the Soul Eater Logo to find. I wonder where Slendy might be hiding. :D

SuperLME responds:

.....I Know.....Slender just so happened to notice the farting girl when Natsu and Pilaf were talking..... :)
Hope you enjoyed it.

-Lax

I am in tears! X'D I have seen true beauty!

SuperLME responds:

Nice to make you cry. :D be sure to check out some of my other stuff!

-Lax Syndicate

Animation and voice acting are very good. The audio is out of sync by quite a bit during the opening grocery store scene and the "Who's that Pokemon" bit, (the original 'Pikachu!' audio was left in and plays before the intended "Deez Nuts" sub-audio.) which did cause the joke to fall flat a bit. It would also have been funnier if the silhouette originally depicted Pikachu, and then keyed up with the "Deez Nuts" audio to reveal the nuts icon, making it more unexpected. Overall I really enjoyed the pacing, humor and anime references. The Medals of course are the icing on the cake, and also add to the overall fun.

SuperLME responds:

Yeah, I should do an update and patch those things up. Thanks for the review! I now currently work with 3D and hope to release something soon.