Reviews for "Kakarot!-DBZ Broly Parody"

Amazing, funny, lots of medals and references, I almost feel like. DEEZ NUTS! HA!... xD

I only have Slenderman, the mario box, and the Soul Eater Logo to find. I wonder where Slendy might be hiding. :D

SuperLME responds:

.....I Know.....Slender just so happened to notice the farting girl when Natsu and Pilaf were talking..... :)
Hope you enjoyed it.

-Lax

I am in tears! X'D I have seen true beauty!

SuperLME responds:

Nice to make you cry. :D be sure to check out some of my other stuff!

-Lax Syndicate

Animation and voice acting are very good. The audio is out of sync by quite a bit during the opening grocery store scene and the "Who's that Pokemon" bit, (the original 'Pikachu!' audio was left in and plays before the intended "Deez Nuts" sub-audio.) which did cause the joke to fall flat a bit. It would also have been funnier if the silhouette originally depicted Pikachu, and then keyed up with the "Deez Nuts" audio to reveal the nuts icon, making it more unexpected. Overall I really enjoyed the pacing, humor and anime references. The Medals of course are the icing on the cake, and also add to the overall fun.

SuperLME responds:

Yeah, I should do an update and patch those things up. Thanks for the review! I now currently work with 3D and hope to release something soon.

-Lax

Good game. I liked the "carrot kakarot"

SuperLME responds:

I wondered if anyone was going to get the joke. Thanks. I have artwork on my profile up to be viewed, give em' a look.

xD

SuperLME responds:

Glad to make you smile. :)

-The creator, Lax