Reviews for "Crazy Alien Snake"

I agree: great replay value - addictive especially w/ all those fun medals! Catchy name and really nice art! Eventually I muted the music which was basic but fit the style I guess, even better music would be the only think I can think of that would make me love this game even more. Cool site btw! I followed :-D

bioludus responds:

Thank you for such a warm words (and 5 stars) !! Following you too..

Fun, short and replayable with good music and sounds. I really like the highscore as well, not just the ability to compare but also the look of it. Actually I liked the look of it all in general. I did a Let's Play of it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2uV0NbPfiQ with a little more of a review.

The only problem I had was I didn't know what the items did for a little while and coiled myself up at the end. Simple fix for the items is a little instruction or "how to" menu at the start showing what they are used for and for the coiling a "kill self" or "reverse" mechanic could work. I found it funny since I was large and killed instantly but you could get stuck without dying for a while. Overall I loved it, keep up the great work.

bioludus responds:

Hey Man! Huge thanks for this warm post! And really glad that game made you laugh!!

Cool game!

Heh! Been awhile since I played a good snake game

Cool, thank you! ;)

Very fun. Keep up the great work! :)

bioludus responds:

Thank you, very motivating!