For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 73 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Crazy Alien Snake"

cool but i think is better if the controls werent in the mouse

bioludus responds:

You also can use the Arrow keys, did you try them?

there were no words at all

bioludus responds:

There is no need in words! :)

Controls are bad, maybe not bad - not good enough (no mouse on screen).

You can easily push drills. You shouldnt be able to do that - game needs to rethink its physics and how items interact with each other.

It's pretty but it's not a eye candy.

Just another one of that small games from googleplay that bring nothing new.

bioludus responds:

Ok , we are learning everyday to be better tomorrow, thanks for your feedback!

slow movement makes it pretty difficult

The game sucks.

The more you replay, the more glitched the gameplay becomes. At first play you have relatively balanced difficulty, but each next try, you have more drills on screen at the same. Red Barrell doesn't always work (doesn't always kill enemies). There should also be a way to reduce the length of the alien snake. It's also not convenient to have to click the barrel, there should be some key shortcut. The lack of tutorial or info only adds insult to injury. The green barrel appears way to frequently. It's extremely hard to get 30 score, let alone 50. Alien snake is too slow, and the drills are annoying. He also doesn't seem to have power enough to push some objects. What's the point of "try again" button if it returns you back to menu?

I could go on and on and on, but what's the point? It's not like you're going to fix it.
All in all, the game is painfully imbalanced, and seems to be more of a beta version.