Reviews for "Darnell for President"

They must have pretty shitty coffee in that school for him not to notice! XD Genius skit.

-cd-

Brewster responds:

He drank it on purpo!!

That was good, but I didn't quite understand the ending. Why'd he drink the coffee? Was it something else he was mad with Darnell about? I do love the animation. It's great to see their lines flow together. You'll know what I mean. I'm talking about the stripes on their bodies.

I really didn't know where this was going. I didn't even know they'd go to the principal's office. I thought it was just them talking. It vaguely reminded me of the shapes things we did. Happy Pico Day 2015!

Brewster responds:

The fact that he drank the coffee anyway is the joke there. Also yeah I always really liked those shape n shape things everyone used to make and a lot of my ideas end being expanded versions of that kind of thing

That's how it always is

Fantastic, great work...more please..

oh pico you shit in his coffee then you put darnell in trouble wow