Reviews for "Darnell for President"

Very nice animation and voice work. The story was a little weak, but I liked the ending. Tighten up your pacing and that should do the trick, I think.

Brewster responds:

Yeah something about the pacing did feel a little off at parts. I cant tell if thats because I'm starting to get better with pacing and still working out the kinks or I just screwed up this time. Huh!

Beautiful stuff, man! Solid voice acting, unique character designs, stylish art and clever dialog. Definitely hope to see more like this in the future.

Brewster responds:

Thanks i plan on never stopping ever

Hey! found your vid after searching the tag darnell so thanks for that tag. this is some a plus work some real a plus work. I have to say that although i'm not a fan, i am a huge fan. Remember to eat your vegetables and say your prayers every night!!! my favorite part was when darnell's sticker was on the coffee pot!!! omg!!!! LETS CHANGE THE WORLD!!!

Great voice acting, unique style and hilarious humour, i think it would've improved a bit if Nene had some sort of a role or at least made an appearance in the animation.

Brewster responds:

I considered doing something with nene and i also had a part where some uberkids got involved but i had to cut it for time. To tell you the truth though i think it works better with just the two.

I liked the voice acting, nobody talking loud sarcastic shit, it's awesome.