Reviews for "NWAR: Trench Warfare"

You're hiding a lot of humor under that trench coat

danmarkowitz responds:

Well, it's a pretty big coat.

Things are starting to get intense now! I can dig it. Also really digging that groovy background music, present through the whole episode, that doesn't really rise in loudness but keeps adding to the tension all the way. Great episode!

-cd-

Thank you!

I DIG this! lol

Thanks a hole lot!

To think that she doesn't even wears a trench coat!

danmarkowitz responds:

You can't legally call yourself a private detective without one.

Wow, there is no end to your creativity. 5/5 Keep up the great work. I did see the plot from a mile away. It was very well delivered and written, a little over use of the shut case bit. But that did not hurt it much. Is it me or were you animating from the ground up and just stopped half way through =p Saw feet moving and was like hmmm no more shots from the waist up? then the stairwell scene said F it. lol good work though keep it up, digging your style.

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks! And haha, it was actually the reverse -- the episode needed to get done by a deadline last week, so I rushed through animating rhe whole episode, ended up with a little extra time at the end, and went back to add a walking animation for that long shot. Sadly, to get this made every month, there will probably have to be more waist-up scenes!