Reviews for "NWAR: Trench Warfare"

As always, i must say, amazing!

Thanks, as always!

It was great to see another entry in the series. I thought this might have something to do with marijuana. I still appreciate the great animation. It's the text randomly appearing that really makes this good. You just don't know what gag will come up next. I think the characters are pretty interesting.

It really is a pretty good commentary on politics. I guess this was a reference to the presidential election. Of course, we prepare for that early anyway. The voice is so good. I guess the right candidate won.

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks! It was actually a happy accident -- this plot was planned for a while, and the release just happened to coincide with the presidential campaign getting going. Lucky timing!

It works great as a radio narration to me. But combining awesome noir voice acting with a nice animation and good-old cartoon style makes the video really charming and fun to watch! Reminds me of Disney for some reason.

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks a lot! Though I'd love to see these film noir Disney movies...

This episode is awsome!

You're awesome!

I really like this series!

danmarkowitz responds:

Thanks! I really like that you're enjoying it!