For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Dead Detention #5"

I'm playing on my bfs account lol. I totally loved this game! I wish I could give it 5,000 stars! I just wish there was more to the escaped subject plot...

What a wonderful end to this story! It's not even definitive, since the zombies are still rampant, it's a nice way to keep the story going if you possibly wanna do something else. All throughout the story you grew in your style of minigames and even your drawing (Even if you thought it was simple). The humor improved to much more than it looked to be. I'm so happy that I got to the end, and you should be much more proud of yourself for this one. I only wish I could give 6 stars instead of only 5.

I am not convinced this is the end. I still don't knoq why Ami or subject 44 is gonna doooo xD Great work though art style could still be improved , man you have potential just needs to be refined

Dude I love Dead Detention it's my favorite game ever you did an awesome job

i really enjoyed this lol made me laugh a lot the only thing that made a bit sad its when they killed the scientist, but i am happy that the three main characters made it in the end