For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Dead Detention #5"

LOVED IT!
I got so sad when Naomi said she would offer herself for them becuase i lover her so much ;_;
when found out she were alive i got so happy and fangirled when they kissed!! #OTP

This has been so great! I really enjoyed the series so far. The characters were really great, and they left lasting impressions on me. Max also resembled Yato from Noragami, who is one of my favorite anime characters. Thanks for posting this.

Really good series! I also love the series "Alula Falling". They are easy to play and the storyline is great too! Keep up the good work! :)

Was easy and fun, had to play through some them again to get the hidden golden astronaut. Kind of wish it was harder to get the other achievement, but still great over all!

This game was literally my sense of humour tbh. It was super funny and I'm in love with you please marry me.