Reviews for "Super Idle Imagination"

how can some people be so much stupid, like "Trash, but you already knew that." Code Blood Red, these are part of the scum that his gamereports to the humanity (kinda boring, but still very interising)

the grafics were inspired by the binding of isaac?, well pretty good game (for an idle)

The graphic and sound is awesome!
But the gameplay is-... well, what you expect from an idlegame?
Anyhow, it's a very good fun and laughing material.

i actually am a fan of a few idle games like cookie clicker back when they were basically kind of like indie games original and a good time waster so i like how you say no to idle clones

Wow...there should be a medal for reading all the comments.
These people really don't get it. Or maybe they didn't read the opening sequence.
I grew up in an age were videogames were actually challenging, you die! Nowadays it's all about getting achievements and trophies. What happened to bragging rights?
Last night I walked in on my cousin playing Ryse (this Roman empire game where all the Romans have British accents). He was on the last boss Boudica or whatever. He kept dying. So he jokingly handed the controller to me (not only have I never seen or played this game, but it was on XBOX one and I denounce such evil, I only play Sony (and sega, NES, SNES, Gameboy, N64, the good stuff, etc.) so I had a fat new controller in my hands). I beat the last boss in one try.
Trust me...there are no bragging rights for todays games, only admissions of guilt that you actually wasted enough of your life to get all the trophies.

Saying that...I got all the trophies on this game *blush