Reviews for "Super Idle Imagination"

I was waiting for a game/flash to parody all these fucking idle games.
I legit took a break from newgrounds cause thats all thats frontpaging these days.

Some of these comments are funny. Do people not understand that this game is made to make fun of idle games...

The review comments are the best:
COCKNEY REBEL - NEGATIVE
"I have never made a game myself because I'm technically and intellectually useless...but pm me for tips on what to improve".
SNAKEBITEZ - POSITIVE
"It was quite good,but you should replace left click with space key.Space key is way quieter"
BAZOOKI FAN - NEGATIVE
"I think it should have more zombies and blood and gore and also upgrades for super powers oh and also robot dinosaurs"
IH8HIPSTAZLOL - NEGATIVE
"Played it about 90% through and then got bored LOL"
And my favorite:
MONKEY IN SHOES - NEGATIVE
"Seriously,ads on the preloader? I don't care if this did take you 6 months to make.I'm giving it a zero."
I like it (dunno why).Maybe because is really honest XD

It's terrible. TERRIBLE I say.

LOL - but I think that is the point!! Boring to "play" (+0 stars). Easy to get medals (nothing too ridiculous) (+0 stars). Funny to read (+5 stars).

If you like idle games and don't understand parody then you'll hate this.

If you get parody and hate idle games, then you may find this funny, but won't like it because YOU will be the obstacle to getting all the medals.

If you don't mind (or like) idle games, and get parody, then you'll find this funny, and will pwn all the medals.

what i make to enter in the games maked or (enter in the brain) unlock my upgrade