Reviews for "Witch Hunt"

Took me a bit to get used to the idea of leading my shots. Nice to play as an anti-heroine with less then noble goals. Graphics and sound are rock solid, and I love the touch that there's a progression from daylight to dusk to night on the stages. My only minor gripe is that it seems like you've got to do a little grinding to really progress, but that's understandable to degree.

Her skirt is surely enchanted, jumping up like that shouldn't let her flash her panties like so. But I'm not complaining. Awesome game.

Thanks :D

Wel done krieg13 you've made a pretty well deigned game. music is good, controls pretty wel, and a nice art style.

Thanks!

The fanservice is distractingly awkward.

vipervgames responds:

This is the Physics engine at work. Nothing I can do about it, sorry.
Thanks for playing the game!

Beautiful graphics, great game. Worth killing assist and finished introductions, the tutorial is fast, does not bother the player and explains everything must be explained.
Another great release of Dojo, all to be a classic. A lot of people will play because of the beautiful forms of the witch at the end of each stage!

Thanks a lot!