Reviews for "Shitstorm"

Great game! I had a though time beating the prototype but i beat it! Keep it up man :D

OOGIDIBA responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

A fairly decent game.
The prototype kind of pisses me off though. I had been clicking for a little over 10 minutes and nothing happened so I just let myself die. Doubting you're supposed to lose to the prototype...

OOGIDIBA responds:

Thanks for checking out my game! The prototype is beatable. If you are using a mouse try holding with one hand and tapping with the other for max speed!

game is ok i think but... why a but?
i dont habe anyting against buts i even like a nice round butt but this one i just dont get it

OOGIDIBA responds:

No love for the lumpy butt :( Thanks for the review haha. This game started as a joke that got way out of hand.

This game is decent but the thing you play as is just immature and gross.

OOGIDIBA responds:

Thanks for the review! the games not for everyone that's for sure. The next one will have a more mature theme!

Excellent animation, sound effects, and music. The humor is very good as well even though your character is a butt. I would have loved to see a checkpoint system but I understand why it's not in their. I would like to think that the designer was going for a NES feel and it wasn't an coding issue.

OOGIDIBA responds:

Thanks for the review! I was considering a checkpoint system but didn't want to make the game too forgiving haha