Reviews for "Shitstorm"

Un jeu de shoot intéressant mais tellement ennuyeux... C'est dommage car l'ambiance musicale du jeu est plutôt bien rendue mais le challenge ou le fun n'est pas vraiment présent. Déçu. Ah et le fait de sortir de l'écran ça le fait pas du tout...

my video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6-jG29x3tw

OOGIDIBA responds:

Thanks for taking the time to make a video review!

I thought I beat the game, was about to scroll down to take a look at the comments, then BLAM. SHITSTORM. I was cracking up as I was clicking for dear life. wonderful.

OOGIDIBA responds:

Thanks I'm glad you enjoyed it haha I was hoping I didn't make the fake-out too long to catch.

Butt how do you achieve pacifism? How long must I hold it? Is it at the end battle after the boss or?

OOGIDIBA responds:

Don't shoot till you get the medal

Great game! I love the humor. It's much better than you would expect from the artwork alone. At first glance it looks like any ordinary troll game, but it's actually very polished, and the gameplay is great. I also like how you put a lot of effort in making this game cinematic. The jokes wouldn't work any other way. I truly enjoyed playing this.

OOGIDIBA responds:

Thanks! I spent way too much time on the cut scenes haha. It's good to hear people are making it to them!

loved the game, most fun ive ever had firing shit out.

OOGIDIBA responds:

Thanks haha, glad you enjoyed the game!