Reviews for "Armed with Wings Draft"

Although this portal isn't meant for unfinished works, your animation has more stars than any of my finished animations. So the problem has nothing to do with finished or not finished.

What this animation really shows, is the great sketcher you are. You should keep making that sort of animations because people like you make this portal a place for artists and creators. I've seen too much uncreative and unartistic madness-animations, so it's refreshing too see some work from a real artist.

Keep posting unfinished work! especially now, because I've seen way worse, too many times on the frontpage.

Holy shit Even though this was a draft, it was quite amazing O-0

I'm glad I decided to check back again; and you've certainly come a long way. Keep up the good work, man. ;)

I'm a sucker for fight animations, and yours are absolutely phenomenal, despite being unfinished. Also, I really want to know where you get your sounds from?

I don't know how to describe this, but this, this animation, this animation is so good that it saddens me that you don't post little movies about the game, because they would become a hit. You are very good at sketching, and the way you draw fights is just awesome.

after watching this I was about to say that your animations and art style is just so damn good and so pleasant to look at that it would be really awesome to see it in some game, but then I realized you already made a game... haha :D

Damn awesome, off to check out Rearmed Trials! :D

D-SuN responds:

;) really hope you enjoy trials!