Reviews for "Armed with Wings Draft"

after watching this I was about to say that your animations and art style is just so damn good and so pleasant to look at that it would be really awesome to see it in some game, but then I realized you already made a game... haha :D

Damn awesome, off to check out Rearmed Trials! :D

D-SuN responds:

;) really hope you enjoy trials!

I don't know how to describe this, but this, this animation, this animation is so good that it saddens me that you don't post little movies about the game, because they would become a hit. You are very good at sketching, and the way you draw fights is just awesome.

I'm a sucker for fight animations, and yours are absolutely phenomenal, despite being unfinished. Also, I really want to know where you get your sounds from?

Holy shit Even though this was a draft, it was quite amazing O-0

I'm glad I decided to check back again; and you've certainly come a long way. Keep up the good work, man. ;)

Yeah, I can't really recommend this. I will admit that it's kind of nice to see. This isn't really a suitable website for that kind of stuff. I still thought this wasn't bad. I do like to see how the process is done. It just isn't good in itself, not enough to be a submission.

It's laid out in a good manner. I remember the elements from the game. I'm glad it wasn't a few seconds long. You'd be surprised at how many people submit stuff like that. You've done much better, obviously.