Reviews for "Undercover Bear"

The game was simple, but cute and fun. The dialogue was cute and the outcomes were also fun to find out. The the little ring at the beginning was also cute. It wasn't the hardest game, but I did lose a couple times before completing it. The medals all worked and all felt rewarding to unlock. There could have been more characters, but for what it was, I really enjoyed it.

fantastic! needs mute!!

AHHHHH!!! I hate how much I like this! I ate a kid for crying out loud! You're evil! And clever! You must be a bear! *NOMS*

i love the child when i said i was a house and she climbed in my mouth. then i said i didnt think that would actually work! nom

I found this strangely amusing.
*NOMS*