Reviews for "Undercover Bear"

Good work for a 72 hour game. Beware the Undercover Bear.
The medals work, and I earned them all.

Effing hilarious! The voices sound like Timmy from South Park. Timmeh!
Great story line. Pretty easy.

Did it really take all of 72 hours? I don't know, it seemed a bit short. Pardon my ignorance!

I personally, thought it funny. It's definitely not the best game ever, but I thought it was worth a play. It's definitely short, and I am definitely not a bear. I think it's okay. The art is just drawings that were taken pictures of, though. I personally don't like that aspect, even though the art itself was nice.

I found this to be a pretty amusing little game. Flow was great and the minimal voice-acting was actually a pretty nice touch. And thank God that it didn't overstay its welcome unlike so many similar games.

I don't want to pick on it TOO much because it was made in 72 hours so I'll just go over some basic things that other people have probably already covered.

-The sketches were pretty good but come off as a little too sloppy even for something made for a game jam? Not to say that I expect an oil painting for each character portrait. Just if they were cleaned up or even digitally coloured in a photo editing program it'd be a big step up.

-Don't particularly like the design choices made here. Layout is really boring to look at and the font used is a very poor choice for a mostly text game because it's pretty illegible. There are better fonts out there.

-It feels like it's impossible to fail. But that's probably the trouble with these kinds of games. You either make the choices too obvious or, as in the TIMELESS CLASSIC that is the Negotiations series, you make it irritatingly impossible. Of course this is obviously just a lighthearted humor game so don't pay this point much mind.

I feel like I nitpicked your game to pieces but really, I came out of it with my mood considerably picked up. Good work.

meh, no playback value. but it was ok