Reviews for "Five Nights At Freddy's"

0:52 - 0:55 SMG4 Freddy's Spaghettiria Inspiration ^_^

While it's an impressive feat that this was put together in 48 hours, it certainly shows that it was put together in 48 hours. This feels like a bad collab more than anything. Couldn't you guys have tried to make this feel more cohesive?

Wow, that was great. It had a very Shaun of the Dead feel...where he's absolutely oblivious to the creepy shit going around. Hilarious. Some of the animation is a bit sloppy but it works for the style of the story I suppose. (Also being done by numerous animators, of course there's going to be some inconsistency)...Now, I think the ending was sort of a letdown. It was very blah, very straightforward and predictable. Could've had a better lead up to the confrontation, but I guess you had to end it somewhere for a short. Also, I think it would've been better to end it before you see him getting ripped apart. So all in all those things take away 1-1/2 away for that. It sort of took me out the parody at that point. But still, well done!

Hmm... this explains it all...

Besides Shrek being love and life...

Ooooh... so the real guards are the animatronics that are actually trying to impede the main character to eat free pizza? Now... that's weird.