Reviews for "~:Lunar Abyss:~"

good song but, is a level demon?

melodic

Okay. I promise this will contain legit criticism, but I need to open up by saying: Guys, we get it. This song is popular in Geometry Dash. You don't have to fucking tell us. Okay, mini rant over, criticism.

Pros: I like the chord progression. As usual, the dominant seven chords you don't see too often. I kinda like the drums. The main bass I really want now. I WANT IT :( The drop was easily my favorite. Both drops were epic. I think you used the bass in an incredible way. This is a stereotypical dubstep bass having all those wubs, and shit.

Cons: Biggest problem: use in GD. As I said before, we don't really fucking care if it was used in GD. It doesn't help any of the creators themselves. And, real criticism, I gotta say, while I thought the drums really worked in this situation, I think if this were a bit more heavy, the drums wouldn't have worked quite as well. They were a little too soft, for lack of a better term. And, while it's not really too big, I think using the same melody was a little to redundant, and it could have been structured a bit better.

Gotta say, this is pretty solid. The biggest flaw, as I have extensively said, is its use in GD. But, the actual structure of the song itself is fucking amazing. I want to see more kinda like this. 4.5/5

~Xy

This is a good song. I know people think that’s it’s bad if it’s in gd. But gd is my 3rd favorite video game after fortnite and paladins. By the way. If you want to friend me in gd my name is my ng username

wow this could be a song for a demon in gd!