For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Xtrullor - Ichor"

This... this... this is just... Oh my god... My brain... What happened to my brain? Wha... EXPLOSION OF DUBSTEP OVERLOAD! But seriously, this is some of the most amazing stuff I have ever heard in my life... I don't really see any way to improve! It has amazing melodic chords and stuff... Then some earthsplitter style drop stuff and amazing growls and wubs! This... It is so amazing! Please make more stuff like this!

Xtrullor responds:

My plan is to revolutionize the orchestral dubstep genre, sit tight!

Awesome

In ancient greek mythology, Ichor is the golden blood of gods. With that choir in the background, this sounds very godly. It's interesting how you had that drum sound that was massively compressed. However, I don't give this a full 5 stars because it kinda fades in and out of intensity during the drops -- something that's never quite fit in my musical mind. Loved the ending tho.

Wow. This song is amazing! Love the use of orchestral elements here. I really love the second drop, since it has a hint of "Supernova" in it.

Overall, I'm giving this a full 5 stars. I really enjoyed it. =D