Reviews for "Xtrullor - Ichor"

Amazing. i've heard some really bad orchestral dub steps; the orchestra part is fine but the dub step is out of place, but you manage to have the orchestra and dub step fit right together and the dub step GOES with the rest of the song. Finally I LOVE the chime parts during 2:28-2:40, they are spot on; they are right where they should be, right after the amazing dub step. one of the... no wait, THE most amazing orchestral dub steps i've heard to date. Keep up the amazing work!

whet :v like it :\/ dunno how

NOICE

oh my god! This is one of your best songs! I am your biggest fan, so keep up the great work!

Bro........ just five stars. You deserve it.