Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Perdition"

I really loved this game, nice narration, I love the graphic style, controls were good, several endings, enjoyed :)

At first glance, this 2D platformer feels like a horror game as you traverse desolate landscapes enveloped by a haunting atmosphere. As you delve deeper into the writing on the walls however, more subtle messages can be found turning this would-be horror game into a commentary on what it means to have free will. You make decisions while two seemingly powerful entities try to influence you, never knowing who to trust or obey. Given with the title, several biblical references to sin and forbidden knowledge are used as well as allegories to God and the Devil themselves.

Searching for answers, you witness a surreal mechanical wasteland inhabited solely by enfeebled androids while metallic towers litter the background. The underground is a lot less pleasant, teeming with red wires and change of music guaranteed to make you uncomfortable. With all of this in mind, I believe the purpose of Perdition is not to scare the player. Rather, it uses these uncomfortable spaces as a necessary evil to complete the atmosphere and enhance the storytelling experience.

Although not a very uplifting game, Perdition is a notable attempt to discuss very complex ideas in a uniquely styled environment. You will constantly question your actions, or decide not to, uncovering considerable depth within the four different endings brought about as consequence. To truly get the most out of Perdition, you must defy your programming as a gamer or be lost forever to the inevitable.

Read my full review here - wp.me/p4cCtB-aY
Thank you for the game!

so gomadi is "I'm a god" and tanas is "satan" right?

There is a huge issue that if you misplaced a (cube?) thing, there is no way you can reset it back to where it was.

4/5 Stars