For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Perdition"

Very deep. It definitely hit some chords, and made me think about certain things. I liked the multiple endings. Game play was fun. Although the pacifist medal made some spots really difficult. Lol. I agree with quite a lot of SupremeCommanderSS' review. There were a lot of moments I thought I had done something for the wrong side because it was my only option. Other times I couldn't figure out HOW to do something one of them was asking me to do. Perhaps that a failure on my part... Specifically I was told to break through the gate by Tanas. However no amount of searching led me to any way to do this so I grabbed the anti-christ key, and then tried to use that... I assume it's something I am just not finding. The only medal I haven't gotten is "Sinner" for disobeying 10 commands. (I even tried disobeying the evil guy's commands hoping they counted) Even when I tried to disobey certain commands I wasn't acknowledged as having disobeyed. Like the "Do not fight" one. I killed every executioner, and had no acknowledgement that I had gone against his request. I'll most likely do one more playthrough, and knowing my luck I will find out what I missed which will make me look like an idiot. xD Either way a few small changes to the late game guidance would make the game perfect. It's already an amazing game. Thanks for making it by the way!!!

very nice game, kinda hard to get all the achievements though and the one i found the hardest was a friend of enemies but after a while i figured it out, very tricky of you with that one.

I'm genuinely impressed. This game kicks ass in every way, including in an epic senseā€¦ as in the original Homeric sense! There's not too much I can say that other reviews haven't covered more competently, but here goes. I saw the icon with what looked like a punk android in a post-apocalyptic wasteland with the words, "Resist your programming" and concluded that it was another overly pretentious art game with a childishly teenage "rebellion" bent. I was perplexed, then, to discover it had multiple endings. How could it, if that was the case? I'm happy to be proven wrong.

Not only is the platforming spot-on and never slippery or unfair, but the underlying story is far more clever and built out of shades of grey than the Biblical names would infer. Certainly by name alone the player assumes a lot about the two opposing factions, but I appreciate the amount of work that went into giving both God and Satan flaws and motivations that require at least two playthroughs to reveal.

I've gone through the game four times, but haven't seen all four endings yet. My first inclination, partly to spite the game's description, was to follow orders until such time as I saw fit not to. That turned out to be much later than anticipated, and so I got the Villainous ending. I love this game, and I think all of Newgrounds is better for it.

it places me into a biblical realm i dont know why, awesome and creepy!

good game, and quite challenging as well.
the graphics are OK, and the gameplay is good, with nice psysics (jumping, landing, moving objects etc etc), and the whole game is good, but the story is....EPIC.
i just love all the metaphors, between the ''good'' robotic god, (gomadi, who if you anagram his letters it means iamgod, pretty smart!) and the ''evil'' one (while tanas stands for the devil if you anagram his name) and you try to choose a side, and to decide the fate of robot-kind.
pretty cool!

tho, my only complaint was that in some parts, it was very hard to get in some areas, since it needed a great timing on the jumps, and sometimes, tough spots had many enemies, so if i managed to jump from a cliff and to avoid all the thorns, i would eventually either die from a spider or from a sentinel.
i dont say that a game shouldn't be challenging, but you should make some tough spots easier to beat.

(oh, and sometimes, when i jumped down, there were some blind corners, (in the bottom) which meant i would jump from a high spot, and i would either end up in a hole and die, or i woudl fall right into a spider which would decapitate me. there should not be blind corners, in my opinion.
or they should be viewable somehow.)

also some more checkpoints could be cool. maybe.

the game is good, and it has a great storyline, i believe that a sequel of this would be a smashing hit, and you have many skills, so keep up the good work!
do more!