Reviews for "NG BBS Awards 2013"

Very nice

So this was actually a nice game here some really "NIFTY" elements that you pushed forward in this I thaught the "INTERFACE" was actually really fresh and very newground like the "MUSIC" was fitting a majority of the medals are farley easy so it was fun with this one as for improving on this honestly I thaught it was fine as is a good solid game here so nice efforts on the game.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~

~X~

dang there is no video on quiz is there a forum I can use or? I would like to collect all medals but this is pretty hard lol the art and idea of this is all really great ! I wanna play in next game!

Cyberdevil responds:

Well there is a walkthrough/guide in text form floating around. :) Give ng bbs awards 2013 walkthrough a Google if you need it. Thanks for the review!

And the quiz are harder but NG BBS Awards was awesome but i have to click trophies and do quiz and click links and follows and go to award and see hot topics, But cool.

Cyberdevil responds:

Just making the most possible of the user experience. :) Glad you enjoyed it!

I LOVE THIS!

Glad you like it! :)

Love this game, but I cannot get the last question in SCTE3's meanie quiz. I don't have any suggestions, sorry. I wish I won something. I didn't even get nominated for any of the awards :(

Cyberdevil responds:

Glad you liked it! Last question hmm... there better be an answer. *hint hint* Well as they say, there's always next year! Took me ten years to get nominated. ;)