Reviews for "Brian Small"

lmao outa 1 prision into another XD

Getting stabbed in exchange of some beard touch, yeah that definitivelly was not self defence haha.
And then he goes and shaves!

MisterHerbal responds:

He just couldn't handle the touch of his own creator. Shaving the beard was his only hope left to start over.

I liked it because I had no idea what was going to happen. The fact that he turned into a silly looking monkey really did make it. I knew something bad would happen to him. It just helps that monkeys are so funny. They are the ones with tails, in case you did not know the difference between them and apes. It helped that the animation flowed quite well.

Please don't make me feel sympathetic for PETA. Of course, humans turned into monkeys is different. I really liked that live-action stuff at the end. It's just so unexpected. Goofy shaky cam stuff always entertains me.

he dropped the soap...HE DROPPED THE SOAP!!!!!

Wow! Great :)
Lvl up in plot! Very interesting work.
Little bit scary and very funny cartoon.
Awesome characters.
Dude you did a regular amazing thing!
Again in my favs :)