For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 19 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Far Away"

I thoroughly enjoyed this short animation. I thought the transitions were very fluid and the colours were everything but lugubrious ;) The animation really warmed my heart, alas, there were some elements which prevent me from giving it a 5 stars. For one thing, there is too much repetiveness towards the end, which then stagnates the flow of the film. Anyways, I don't want to critique the animation too much as it is evident that you spent a long time on it.

My rating: 4/5

Good job!

Cool music. Happy ending. Sweet

Music and animation go together very well! Great work!

Man, I can really dig this! So nice to see a simple story with a happy ending. Love the animation because I rarely see something that looks like pointillism in a flash movie. A really wonderful color palate. Also very nice use of movement. The song was fun, and normally I don't like synth or electronica type stuff.

Took off half a star because it was so good (animation and song) that I wanted at least another minute of it.

Keep up the good work!

Fantastic art! Keep up the great work!!