Reviews for "Far Away"

Had to mention that your music reminds me of some quiet, peaceful Gotye songs.. and even the animation reminds me of some Gotye songs.

You should get in contact? Most of the animated music videos of his are done by other animators that submit their work!

Beautiful song, great visuals.

A very cute animation, I like the paint stroke style it was done in, most stuff didn't have outlines and that lent to it looking much better.

I do love the overall story of the wizard just wanting a friend to play guitar with, very simple and easy for anyone to understand.

Love this! So simple! No character build up needed or anything! Sweet little story. Front page material. That simple.

This is pretty cool.

This is going on the front page for sure. Very sweet.