Reviews for "Irritable Bowel Psycho"

no logic the levels

I never knew what bad level design really meant until I played this. Before even reading the comments I felt completely out of the game by 9. Its like a 12 years old kid put things randomly on the screen.

In all honesty, this game was based around a concept that would need a fairly unique game style or mechanic. However, this game introduces nothing new, includes terrible levels, and overall bad design. If you look at this game for laughs, I guess I can see your point, but for me, just abad game that has a concept that seems unfinished in a sort.

What a shitty game!

Seriously though, funny concept but more attention to sound effects are really needed to put some polish on this turd. Props to the music artist, by the way... a very catchy tune.

This is just...

Supremely fucked up. Just supremely, supremely fucked up.