Reviews for "Irritable Bowel Psycho"

If you're riding a block up and bump your head along the way the game will stick and your browser will freeze up with the Flash plugin eating up endless RAM.

A quite fun and funny game if it wasn't for that.

this game is shitting awesome! laggy controls, though.

I found it hilarious... :')
Some mechanics where a little buggy and it was pretty simple in terms of gameplay and layout.

I like the concept, the art, and the music, but it's 2013 and lots of people game on laptops. That means the arrow key layout isn't always optimal for these users, and a WASD control scheme would work wonders here.

Control issues aside, this game also suffers from a narrow field of view. Yes, I realize it's a platformer, but it gets kind of frustrating being killed by things off screen. Enemies can shoot you without you realizing they're there, and some of the puzzles that require timing in movement get tiring when you can't see the whole picture.

To summarize:
-Please please PLEASE integrate the WASD control scheme
-Be mindful of enemy and trap placement in regards to the camera
-Try and get at least 10 people to beta test the game before you publish it so you can get varied feedback

I don't hate the game, honestly. I just know you can do better.

Awesome game, and I think I have a future of pooping on goons in an asylum. I am a pro pooper, princess of the poopers, prince poopalot, and I will poop on/avenge you, my brother, all that other fun stuff, okay. I love the graphics, it has a unique story, fun gameplay, and, who can resist pooping on some brain eating psycho's? 5 stars (+ 0.5 stars for poop!)!