Reviews for "Pre-Civilization: Stone A"

can,t wait for the next one

Awesome game !

Game is playable in first sight and offers a sandbox, this is good for city/country/civilization games.
---------------------------
Art was okay, nothing ornated too much, 5 points for art is enough.
---------------------------
Soundtrack and sound effects were great, syncronized with game theme, 5 point for soundtrack.
---------------------------
Gameplay is awesome in my opinion, but just want to say that some new players to civilization tycoon games, it's not that easy to build palace in 100 turns, you could have increased a little bit for "Settler" difficulty. Like 150 turns. 4,5 points for that flaw.
---------------------------
Theme has a good sync with gameplay, and evolution segments were given to the player incredibly smooth. 5 points for theme.
---------------------------
In overall, if we exclude the difficulty (because it differs from one player to another), this game got a 5 star-rating from me ! Well-earned !!

Great game, the first time i played it i didnt understand that the higher your food the more population you get per turn so i was only producing enough food so that my people didnt starve and well i lost. but the second time i actually boosted my population and won the game, but the palace cost me 25000 even though i was on the easy setting.

Wew, beat easy barely...lol Great Game.