For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Timespunkers"

Interesting concept.

Personally, I think this would be better with some unlocks or some sort of occasional power up.
All in all, fun but difficult.

This game was really hectic and i had no idea what was happening at first, but still fun. When i finally got the hang of it it became about 5 times better.

Wow I found this pretty fun, it's really impressive for only 72 hours

Oh man, so this is what Plume was doing music for!
I have to say, you all did a really awesome job on this! The game is really challenging, but it's not impossible to play. It took me a moment to notice that the time gauge was also the health gauge, so I was unaware of when I was going to die.
For a game being made in such a short time frame though, I really applaud you three. Your efforts really paid off and this is not just a fun little game, but the music and the artwork is astounding.
I hope you guys win!