Reviews for "Timespunkers"

the action is passable, but it's tough to follow. The shooting mechanics don't feel great, but they are functional and challenging so I won't complain a ton. The art assets, however, were poorly put together. Both enemies and the player character blend into backgrounds way too easily, and it can be difficult to make out harmful objects in the midst of battle.
Overall, not awful, but still quite lacking.

@inyourface45. The instructions were on the main page.

The one with the worm is impossible. Kills you straight off the bat.
Fun otherwise.

i have found 3 major problems:

1. no instructions didnt know what the heck i was doing
2. when changing worlds you can sometimes spawn on top of a enemy and die, which is very unforgiving
3. not really any progression through the game

although the graphics were pretty nice, and the gameplay was original...

Nice one

Ok game, VERY limited amount of things to do. it's fun for like two minutes.There simply isn't enough content.