For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Don't Escape"

Game might improve with better graphics, so that you can actually see what you're doing.
I also considered some of the items useless: tinderbox, because he seems unwilling to find any wood; hammer&nails, didn't seem to work on anything; why the hell is there a rifle!?; and the hatch is too hard to spot, I personally clicked on it by accident

did the potion exactly the same as the walkthrough and it still did nothing.
otherwise an alright game.

CreepyPasta music.

It was a very good game but there were little to no introduction on what to do. There is a walkthrough, but using a walkthrough would be cheating and there would be no fun in it. The potion and the journal were clever into getting me to think and everyway is possible. Please consider the following. What you could do is make better use of it and make it more complex, but if you do, please do not make some things unavailable without cheating, so new players wouldn't get confused. I finished in less than 15 minutes, but it would be great if it was a 30 minutes - a one hour game.

I liked it, but I don't see how your supposed to make the potion?