Reviews for "Don't Escape"

Great game, it was a hard game I got to the frightful night achievement without using the walkthrough but I couldn't get to a calm night, so I cheated and realised it was one thing I wasn't supposed to do.
Your games are always entertaining, I want to see more!

loved this game. and for anyone who needs to know if you click on the left side of the first note you can read it brings up the recipe for the potion.

Great twist on a point and click adventure game. First point and click I've had fun with in a pretty long time. Getting all the endings was pretty surprising and I showed the game to a few of my friends. Finding the spice and the meat proved difficult but I managed without the walkthrough. Great game.

hand on heart one of the best games ive played on ng!!!! took me a while before i found the hammer and nails by accident but wow.... a really good game!! more please :)

What a cool game! The concept that instead of escaping there, you have lock you up is really original good work dude :D