Reviews for "Don't Escape"

One of the rare games that deserve 5 points. The idea is brilliant, because I´ve always liked the room escape games. But this is not what makes me love this game. The thing is, you do the exact opposite of a room escape game, you lock yourself in. That is the thing made me fall in love with this game.

I can only get to biting somebody, but not killing anyone without the walkthrough. Took me a very long time to get that... Seriously, this game is really hard... Quite an original idea, room un-escape game. I really love it. Would love to see a sequel. :)

I love escape games and I also like when people travel away from the same old shit and this combines both <3

This is a hard game for achievers not only because of the fact that any mistake could cause failure, but also because there is the amount of rage to complete the last achievement. Not only do you need to focus on achievements, but you need to focus on the environment. The story of the werewolf combined with the old style game fashion is GREAT! The only thing I truly hope is that there will be a second game with this wondrous idea.

This is one of only a few games of this style that I actually enjoyed. Well made, and I really like the art style.