For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Don't Escape"

this was a really fun game.... but what was the root for? any way it was fun :))

Good game! I love how its a reverse of one of those escape the room type games! Good sound, good game play!

Simple, yet challenging. The pixelated graphics is a nice touch. Also, the potion recipe trolling got me.

Very good game! Concept was good because it was like an escape game except the opposite, graphics were good. It was fun to play this! Hope to see more creative games like this.

People, just remember:
Don't put the root in the potion!
Don't drink the potion!
Don't leave the door open!

Excellent. Just simple enough to not lose appeal, but clever enough to be challenging.