Reviews for "Accel J"

if you add more music and anime puzzles it will be perfection

shakes head* this is not a loli girl so much noobness within the audience today. calling vocaloid a game and a hologram

anyways its short and simple but I wish there was some more pics not only showing the butterfly girl but also the others in the various teams or heck even silvercrow.

there needs to be more flash and other games on anime >.>

I am a sucker for beautiful anime and music. This game is just a simple puzzle game for those who are bored and just want to put together a puzzle. The image and music sources are a great touch.

About the only thing going for this are the cute girls. You could at least make a "ta-da! you finished the puzzle", and make the lines disappear.

I love accel world. Anyways I don't mind playing a puzzle game but there isn't a "You win" to make one feel satisfied. Make more anime stuff. Love it.

Probably can add medals as well :P