Reviews for "Accel J"

Ph, puzzles! I was thinking the feature to change a picture on the main menu was a bit of an odd commodity, haha, turns out that was the game. :D Would've been nice with a few more pictures to play around with, but it is working well. The gameplay is both easy to learn and challenging to complete, and the music pretty catchy, though it gets a bit monotone after a few loops. Would've been cool with one or two alternative tracks in different (less intense) styles. Keep it going!

-cd-

It's okay, but there's not much to it. There's no levels or achievements. You just pick your picture and difficulty. The selection of pics is pretty limited too. Just a couple of loli anime girls. Personally I like puzzles of landscapes. Not even a congratulations when you complete the puzzle. Maybe if you could upload your own picture into the game would make it more interesting.

You've done a few of these. I agree with Nezuyr, an empty space to help sort would be nice.

You should never run away from your problems. Also I have no idea what the name means and I am upset I will never find out. A solid puzzle game though. Music is there. I like it.

I haven't had a good puzzle game in a while. Nice work.