Reviews for "Ninja Action"

I took the time to read all 54 pages worth of comments, and only 2 people talked about the number 1 thing I saw the most in here... KILLER INSTINCT! Yeah, I saw Ninja Gaiden, Dead or Alive, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Double Dragon, Streets of Rage, Metal Gear, every Jackie Chan and Jet Li movie ever made, Bruce Lee's tenacity with Chuck Norris's steel nutsack, Karate Kid, BattleToads, Fist of the North Star, early Dragonball (not Z or GT), and SO much other stuff, but only 2 people mentioned Killer Instinct. Every time he started whooping ass at Mach 1 speed, I was constantly picturing the narrator/announcer from K.I. going "ULTRAAAA! ULTra! Ultra! ultra! ult...!"

Also, a few people were talking about how the people fly around too easily and how fast he moves. Remember, this was based off of VIDEO GAMES, there was no "weight" factor. You could send a guy 50 times your size flying into space with a well placed Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to the face (or kneecap if the guy was that big in comparison). Or for that matter, any of the Toads could make their body parts half the size of the screen and send people on a one way trip to a black hole.

Everything in this animation is right. I've watched it numerous times but never commented on it because I had no idea what to say for how hard this movie rocks epic balls. You sir, are already a Newgrounds classic legend in my book. I'd love to see you collaborate with Tom, Dan, Johnny, Rice, DeathInk, Evil-Dog, Sexual-Lobster, Gonzo, etc etc, and come up with a game that would DESTROY the fabric of reality as we know it.

Title- Castle Crashers 2: The Return of the Coming of Death-Tank-Knight Raptor Jesus.

А в конце: "Ой, у меня молоко убежало!" XD
Прелестная графика и отличная анимация. Безупречный сценарий, отличная постановка боя. Krinkels(создатель Madness) и Брюс ли могли бы вами гордиться.

I really dont know what to say other than whats already been said? It was excellent, I loved the gritty backgrounds with photo textures, all the fighting and parkour animations were perfect, I also loved the humor and gibberish spoken by the characters. The music was also excellent choice with its distinctively moody and 80s vibe that fit well with the urban decay scenery.
To my favorites this goes.

wow awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee